BSB51207 Diploma of Marketing
Available for this course
12-18 Months 2.5 Days P/W
Entry to the Diploma of Management requires ONE of the following:
- Completed year 10
To transfer credits to university, you must have completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent.
This practical program focuses on developing the skills relevant to real-life work situations.
- Build the core skills required to manage the work of others and add value to management practices.
- Elective subjects allow specialisation in: Human Resource Management, International Business or Marketing.
- Focus on the strategic and operational skills needed for success in today’s competitive business world.
- Understand business and operations through practical, industry-led learning
- Small classes allow personal attention
- Development of independent learning skills for the workplace and further study
- Transfer to a related degree with up to 1 year credit
Management requires the ability to be in control of a group of people; leading them to reach or achieve a common goal. You’ll find a range of exciting careers prospects in management and opportunities in the constantly evolving world of business. Good managers keep pace with change and motivate their teams to achieve superior outcomes. Understanding and adapting to change and creating innovative approaches to solving workplace problems are all part of the role of the 21st century manager.
You’ll graduate from this management course with skills such as strategic planning, setting objectives, controlling finances, developing efficient operations, managing the market, developing information systems and understanding human resource management.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Team Leader
5 Core Units
|BSBFIM501A||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBINM501A||Manage an information or knowledge management system|
|BSBMGT502B||Manage people performance|
|BSBMGT515A||Manage operational plan|
Choose 3 Elective Units
|BSBHRM505A||Manage remuneration and employee benefits|
|BSBHRM506A||Manage recruitment selection and induction processes|
|BSBINN601A||Manage organisational change|
|BSBMKG501B||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities|
|BSBMKG502B||Establish and adjust the marketing mix|
|BSBMKG506B||Plan market research|
|BSBMKG507A||Interpret market trends and developments|
|BSBMKG511A||Analyse data from international markets|
|BSBMKG512A||Forecast international market and business needs|
|BSBMKG514A||Implement and monitor marketing activities|
|BSBREL502A||Build international business networks|
APM College- RTO# VET: 0269